Sunday, November 1, 2015

With Joy and Gratitude...


Thanks to each of you for joining me and many others in 31 days of Choosing Joy. My prayer is that Sara's words of faith and encouragement touched you with the strength and grace needed, when you needed it.

My continued prayer is that these past 31 days of Choosing Joy was only the beginning for you. As Sara taught us through her life and her words, choosing joy is a daily choice and a journey that has no end.  

Choose Joy: Finding Hope and Purpose When Life Hurts can be a resource for you as you continue your journey. I encourage you to give the gift of joy to others and continue to spread God's love!

I am grateful that we (Sara's family) can continue her earthly discipleship of teaching us what God can do in our lives. We know that this would not be possible without each of you.

Blessings, peace and joy...

Laura
blog comments powered by Disqus