Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gitz Bits: Week 16

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, April 18, 2011

4.18.11

When Steve was here, he brought me this candle holder filled with sand from a Florida vacation they had been on. He said Avery was very detailed in the placing of the shells. :) As you can see, though, I skipped the whole candle idea and went straight for the sugar.

It felt like the right thing to do before Easter and all. :)

divider green

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4.19.11

I'm not even kidding. My poor plants.

divider green

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4.20.11

This is the day I had written about my life verse over on (in)courage. Since I chose "I will take joy." as my verse, I thought a screen shot of my Padma home screen was fitting. Is there any better picture of unadulterated joy than kids laughing with abandon???

divider green

Thursday, April 21, 2011

4.21.11

Translation: "Lady, enough with the paparazzi thing. It's nap time."

divider green

Friday, April 22, 2011

4.22.11

This happy day is when I realized that the first five seasons of LOST are currently streaming on Netflix.

Oh, Sawyer. How I've missed you and your brazen attitude.

divider green

Saturday, April 23, 2011

4.23.11

Starburst jelly beans = Happy Easter.

divider green

Sunday, April 24, 2011

4.24.11

This is what you call over-and-above-the-call-of-duty.

My nurse, Tabitha, showed up with her entire family to wish me a Happy Easter and bring me a plate of food since she knew I'd be alone this weekend.

Ridiculous. Kind. Loving. Thoughtful. Crazy Blessed.

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus