Monday, December 6, 2010

Caption This: Deer Me.

I'm going to show you more photos of Christmas in the condo for tomorrow's Gitz Bits, but I couldn't resist sharing this one today.

When Candy read that I was having the Shan Clan here for Christmas, she thought the little girls might like a "little" guest to welcome them home. So she popped over one evening, and her husband Ron stopped by during a break from work, and they bustled about outside my window getting decorative.

IMG_2938

Gotta love a man who's not afraid to get his hands dirty while in a suit and tie. :) I'll show you the finished product tomorrow, but for now... I think this photo needs a good caption.

It may be because I finally caught up on the episodes of Grey's on my DVR, but the first thing that popped into my mind was that they were checking out  "Deer's Anatomy."

Just sayin'. Winking smile

blog comments powered by Disqus