Friday, October 29, 2010

Snorting. Uncontrollable Snorting.

Oh my gosh, you guys. I swear to God I have NEVER laughed so hard in my entire life as I laughed at this video.

Seriously. Die hard laughing. Almost literally considering I can barely get any air in my lungs right now. This video about killed me, and it would have been worth it.

If you know me in real life you know that when I start laughing hard I start to snort uncontrollably. It's not cute but it's true. And this video made me laugh so hard and I snorted so constantly that I SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF MY DOG.

I have no idea if you all will crack up or not. But just imagine the girl in the video is me. Because it would be me. I HATE being scared with a passion. I watched Children of the Corn when I was in seventh grade and I'm still not over it. So when Ellen DeGeneres sent her writer, all dressed up like a reporter, into a haunted house to do a segment... I totally felt her pain.

In between uncontrollable fits of laughter.

And snorting.









"That's So Rude!" might be my favorite line. Right after, "Don't do it anymore, please. I know you're getting paid..."

Oh my gosh. SO FUNNY. I'm going to be honest with you people... I have been truly feeling really sick. I can't talk, can barely breathe, and my skin is crawling I feel so lousy. But this?

This is GOOOOOD medicine!

And I hope it brings you enough joy to forgive me for not feeling strong enough to get some digital freebies made for you this week. There are few things I hate more than being unreliable, and I appreciate you all always being gracious with me and my hiccups in posting here and there!

divider blue

I'm missing it this week, but if any of you want to post to Shannon’s Take Five entry [she takes 5 minutes to write 5 things about her week], just head on over to participate and link up. :)

Have a great weekend, friends, and enjoy the people you love!
blog comments powered by Disqus