Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback Friday: Singing Days

Cards on the table: I got a little behind today and don’t have anything fantastic ready for a Flashback Friday. So I’m showing you a canvas AND playing you a song to make up for it. :)

IMG_2039
His Eye Is On The Sparrow is one of my all-time favorite songs to sing. There’s something so comforting about it, and when I used to sing it I would invariably feel like something inside of me was broken open and released. I appreciate it so much, actually, that one of the first canvases I made has part of the song written out... it hangs in my bedroom as a little daily reminder that I’m never alone in all of this craziness.

So here is a recording of me singing His Eye Is On The Sparrow… I hope you enjoy this today, and know that you’re never alone in your craziness, either.

02 His Eye Is On The Sparrow  by  gitzengirl
blog comments powered by Disqus